Wednesday, October 26, 2011

STAPLES: FREE BATTERIES!!

Staples is running their battery special again!  I am so excited because we were in desperate need of some AA batteries.  Now through Saturday (the 29th), you can get 100% of your purchase of AAA or AA Duracell batteries back in Staples rewards (max 2)!  They were running this special about 6 months ago and I was able to do some significant stocking up on batteries (with 3 boys you go through A LOT!!).  I used the Staples Rewards to "buy" ink for my computer, so although I paid out of pocket for the batteries, I got a bunch of ink free for my printer.  Here is how you can get in on this deal:

1.  First, if you are not a Staples Rewards member, you will need to sign up.  You can do so here or I am assuming you can also do so in the store.  Having a Rewards membership is good for more than just this deal.  You get regular coupons and they track what you buy so you get a percentage of that back as well in Rewards.  Also, if you recycle ink cartridges there, you get $2 per cartridge, up to 10 per month. 

2.  Go to Staples and buy one or two Duracell AA or AAA 16-count batteries.  Make sure that the UPC of the batteries matches the one in the ad.  These are $9.99 each. 

3.  If you want an even better discount, you can use the $0.50/1 coupon found in the P&G from 10/16.

4.  Your total (after coupons) will be $18.98 plus tax.  You will then get that amount back in Staples Rewards that you can use towards anything in the store!

They did this a couple months in a row last time, so I am hoping I can stock up again in time for Christmas.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment