Sunday, November 6, 2011

Albertson's Doubler Run 11/6

So, although I have continued to coupon a bit, I have not been blogging it on here as promised (so sorry!) because I swear days have somehow gotten shorter!  I don't know what happened, but seriously, I feel like I am busy all the time since the move!  I am going to try to take an hour or two a couple times a week, however, to try to keep you all somewhat in the loop as to what is going on with sales.  Albertson's has doublers again this week (until Tuesday), so if you happen to have gotten the paper, there are some great deals to be had (and if you didn't, no worries, they will be in the paper again soon enough)!  This is what I got today:

Paid $10.65, Saved $32.62

Transaction #1 and #2

2 Emerald Breakfast on the Go, on sale for $3
-$1/1 printable (scroll down to the box marked "Savings" and it will bring you to the coupon page) x 2
-Doubler x 2

Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer, on sale for $2.99
-$1/1 printable
-Doubler

Total OOP  $2.99
Saved $4.38

Transaction #3

4 Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce/Jelly, on sale for $1.50
-$1/2 printable x 2
-Doubler x 2

Heinz Ketchup, on sale for $2.39
-$1/1 printable
-Doubler

Total OOP  $2.39
Saved $5.56

Transaction #4 (New Store)

3 Rhodes Warm and Serve Rolls, on sale for $2.79
-$1/1 printable x 3
-Doubler

Total OOP  $2.37
Saved $3.60

Transaction #5

2 Febreeze Set and Refresh Air Fresheners, on sale for $2.99
-$1/1 from 10/30 P&G x 2
-Doubler x 2

3 Crest Toothpastes, on sale for $2.49
-$1/1 from 10/30 P&G x 3
-Doubler

-$5 Instant P&G Promotion

This should have been $1.38 after tax, but the cashier gave me another double (why, I don't know...), so I ended up getting it all for FREE!  :)

TOTAL OOP  $0.00
Saved  $14.70

I have taken a little break in teaching how to do this, but I feel like I am settled enough in the new place to start teaching again.  If you would be interested in hosting a class, PLEASE let me know.  Right now is a great time to start!  Save some money on things you need like food/toiletries so that you have money to spend on things you want to buy for Christmas!  :)  Click on this link to see the details on hosting a class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment