Monday, June 27, 2011

Albertson's Doubler Run 6/27

Albertson's has some pretty great deals on dairy this week.  There are quite a few opportunities to get some FREE milk (and with little money out of pocket to get the free milk!).  I love getting things I have to get (and that rarely have coupons) for free! 

I was pretty bummed that all the Nature Valley Granola Thins were gone this morning when I went shopping.  I would have made some money doing that deal (see Coupon Connections post here).  I guess I should have gone in yesterday sometime to get them, I just really didn't think they would be all out already today!  Oh well.  Another classic example of being flexible.  :)

A note on these transactions:  There is something funky going on with Albertson's tax making it negative.  I don't know why, but when you redeem coupons, it is putting the tax in the negative, so I am actually paying LESS for stuff than I really should.  I have brought it to the attention of the cashiers, but they don't know how to fix it.  So, if things don't quite add up here, that is why. 

Here is what I was able to get today:


Spent $12.73, Saved $60.55

Transaction #1

3 Twizzlers, on sale for $1.88
-$0.75/1 x 3
-3 Doublers

TOTAL OOP  $0.94

Transaction #2

4 Dannon Yogurt, on sale for $2
-$1/1 from 6/5 SS x 4
-3 Doublers

Milk, $3.79
-INSTANT FREE MILK wyb 4 select yogurts

TOTAL OOP  $0.74

Transaction #3

3 Jamba Juice Smoothie Mixes, on sale for $2.50
-$1/1 from 5/22 SS x 3
-3 Doublers

TOTAL OOP  $1.24

Transaction #4 (new store)

4 Fiber One Brownies, on sale for $2.50
-$0.75/1 printable x 4 (need 2 computers)
-3 Doublers

TOTAL OOP  $4.55, Got $2 catalina for buying 4 and a bonus $5 catalina!

Transaction #5

6 Seneca Applesauce, on sale for 2/$4
-$1/2 from 6/26 SS x 3
-3 Doublers

-$5 catalina from Fiber One brownies

TOTAL OOP  $0.74

Transaction #6

4 Dannon Activia yogurt, on sale for 2/$4
-$1/2 from 6/5 RP x 2
-2 Doublers

2 Smuckers Simply Fruit Jam, on sale for $2.39
-$1/2 from 5/22 RP
-Doubler

Milk, $3.79
-INSTANT FREE MILK wyb 4 participating yogurts

-$2 catalina from Fiber One brownies

TOTAL OOP  $4.52

I spent a total of $12.73 and saved $60.55!  To learn how you can save money like this on your groceries, check out my Strategic Shopping classes.  I can teach you how to save at least 50% on your grocery, toiletry and household expenses!

2 comments:

  1. They were out of the Thins yesterday too, I went in at 8 am and they were already gone. Bum Deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Really?! That is CRAZY! Maybe they just don't carry very many.

    ReplyDelete